Because plain ice cubes are too boring. These ice cubes are made of fruit juice, smoothie and coconut milk. You could simply play around with any combinations you love.
Adds a whole new dimension to your drinks, not to mention its beauty. A sure conversation starter at any party. Great to get your picky kids to drink some fruity goodness too.
- JUICES: I used store-bought grapefruit juice, mango juice, limeade, and made some strawberry/beet juice.
- SMOOTHIES: I combined kiwi, cucumber, mint and lime make for a beautiful green smoothie blend.
- COCONUT MILK: I layered a lot of these cubes with coconut milk, which can be poured right from the can.
Play around with your combination, the choices are endless.
1. Use baby wipes every time.
2. Drink at least 5 bottles of water a day
3. Incorporate grapefruit, pineapples, mangos, watermelon, berries, & yogurt into your diet.
4. Exfoliate before you shave.
5. Use tea tree oil to moisturize the areas that you shave.
6. Use the tea tree oil daily.
7. Take your vitamins.
8. Invest in a soap that’s just for your vagina.
My tongue thanks her in advance.
Vagina tips 👌👍
Anonymous said: Hey Fran! I wanted to know if you know a natural way of getting rid of dark circles under your eyes or even the puffiness during the early morning? Thank you so much!
For the darkness, brewing 2 bags of green tea and placing one under each eye while still warm will help. The skin itself is not darker, it has gotten thinner (due to aging, environmental factors, lack of sleep, etc) and the tiny blood vessels underneath are now visible. The caffeine in the green tea will constrict the blood vessels until they are less visible. For the puffiness, keep frozen q-tips and roll them over the puffed area every morning. Any kind of cold compress will help!